This is like my signature dish. I have made it quite a few times with different guests at home and was praised every single time. Easy starter or snack! 🙂
- Potatoes – 3 big (boiled and mashed properly)
- Sweet corn kernels – 1 cup (boiled)
- Bread – 6 pcs ( I have always used brown bread, you can try with white bread too)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Garlic – 4-5 cloves
- green chilies – 2-3
- Lemon, chaat masala, salt, coriander
- Grind corn + ginger + chilies + cloves + salt together
- Mix the above with potato mash
- Grind the bread in mixer to make bread crumbs.
- Add almost half of it in the potato mash.
- Add lime juice and chaat masala.
- Mix all the ingredients properly and made small tikkies.
- Roll the tikkies in remaining bread crumb
- Shallow fry them on both the sides for about 5 minutes
- Sprinkle little chaat masala over it and serve hot with dhaniya chutney.
*You can make these tikkies few hours in advance and refrigerate them in a box. Shallow fry just before serving.
*You can also add boiled & mashed peas to it.